A few reminders about the Area I CDE's tomorrow at Stockbridge high School.  Ag Sales, FFA Quiz & Prepared Public Speaking will all begin as students arrive at 4:00 p.m.  Discussion Meet will begin at 5:00 p.m.  All students must arrive by 5:00 p.m. to compete in the CDE's.

Directions / Address to Stockbridge High School:

From 75 south take the stockbridge hwy 138 exit. Turn to the left go about a mile to mile and a half turn right to stay on 138.  cross over bridge and turn left onto east atlanta road at the city hall building.  Go appx. Half a mile and turn right on old conyers road. School will be on your left in about a mile.

Please use the main school entrance as there is no parking near my room.  Enter the building at the student entrance (its marked with large letters above the door) my room number is 331. I will have students out front to escort people in.  Please don't arrive before 3:45.

School Address:
Stockbridge High School
 1151 Old Conyers Road,
Stockbridge, GA  30281-2605