Registration is now open for the 2010 Area I & Area II FFA Quiz CDE's.  Please complete the online registration form to enter your student in your Area contest.  We will start each contest at 4:00 p.m. (students may begin their written exam as soon as they arrive - each student will be given an hour if needed to take the exam).  All participants must arrive before 5:00 p.m. in order to compete.

Area I - April 1st Area I @ Stockbridge High School

Area II - March 30th Area II @ Oconee Co Middle School

Please review the State FFA Awards Bulletin for complete information on this CDE.  The top 3 individuals in each area will be asked to compete in a final round of oral questions at the Area contest.  The top 2 individuals in each Area will advance to the State Convention in April

I am attaching a copy of the state rules for your review.  Good luck to your students!

Online Registration Link: https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dHNMZktpS0VpX0JqRTFGV3dNbEE5aEE6MA

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher