We had 9 teams compete in the Area VI ENR CDE last night at Ware County High
School. We would like to thank Ware County High School, their FFA Advisors
and Dr. Medea Shuman for allowing us to host the event. The top two teams
from each area will advance to the state competition at Super Saturday on
March 20, 2010.

Congratulations to the Camden County FFA Chapter, their advisor Mr. Glen
Gosier, for earning first place. Team members are: Logan Harter, David Myer,
Dakota Manning, and Brannon Woods. The team accumulated 668 points.

Earning second place honors was Atkinson County High School; their advisor
is Mr. David McDonald. Team members are: Cody Walker, Kristen Baskeyfield,
Shanna Summerlin, and Alexandra Cardiel. They amassed 590 points.

High Individual for the event was Logan Harter from the Camden County FFA
Chapter. He scored 176 points.

For additional results, please refer to the attached score sheets.

Thanks,
--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher