We had 9 teams compete in the Area VI ENR CDE last night at Ware County High School. We would like to thank Ware County High School, their FFA Advisors and Dr. Medea Shuman for allowing us to host the event. The top two teams from each area will advance to the state competition at Super Saturday on March 20, 2010.

Congratulations to the Camden County FFA Chapter, their advisor Mr. Glen Gosier, for earning first place. Team members are: Logan Harter, David Myer, Dakota Manning, and Brannon Woods. The team accumulated 668 points.

Earning second place honors was Atkinson County High School; their advisor is Mr. David McDonald. Team members are: Cody Walker, Kristen Baskeyfield, Shanna Summerlin, and Alexandra Cardiel. They amassed 590 points.

High Individual for the event was Logan Harter from the Camden County FFA Chapter. He scored 176 points.

For additional results, please refer to the attached score sheets.

Thanks,

--
W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher