Hello, I apologize for a second SISA e-mail in the same week, but the Office of International Education needs a few volunteers as soon possible for the following very brief project (deadline next Monday):

I need some returned or current study abroad participants to give me some just some very informal feedback on your experiences with technology while abroad, what could be improved, and any suggestions you may have for the best use of any tech fee monies that may be available for study abroad purposes.

I can take e-mails (to [log in to unmask]), a phone message (706-425-3275), or drop by my office (address is below in the signature line but please e-mail me first to make sure I will be in at the time you would like to come).

I would greatly appreciate any feedback by Monday afternoon, March 29th, at 5:00.  The Office of International Education wants to invest in technology that is of the greatest use to students to enhance your study abroad experience and the learning that occurs on study abroad.  I apologize for the short notice, and thank you.

--
Dr. Kasee Clifton Laster
Director of Study Abroad

Office of International Education
Bank of America, third floor
110 E. Clayton Street
Athens, Georgia  30602

Phone:  706-425-3275
Fax:            706-425-3315
Physical location: corner of Clayton and Lumpkin, downtown
Web location: www.uga.edu/oie