The Central Region Jr. N/R cde will be held on Monday, April 12, 2010 at the old West Laurens HS starting at 4:00 PM with registration.  Once again, this is the old school building which is located next to I-16.  Areas 3 and 4 will both compete at this site at the same time.  I will need some teachers to help judge some of the events and use some of the buses to help transport the students because of the expected number of students.  I hope to be completed by 6:30 PM if all goes well.  See you on the 12th.