Congratulations to all the teams that participated in the Area 3 CDE
yesterday at Ft. Valley University.  Again I would like to say Thank You to
Dr. Borne for arranging for us to use the FVSU Conference Center.  I think
we can all agree that it was a lot nicer than the "Big Tent."  Also, thanks
to all the judges that made this CDE successful.  Below you should find a
list of the top three teams that will be moving on to the State Forestry CDE
on May 5, 2010 in Swainsboro.  More information about this will be coming as
time nears.  I have also attached the keys from yesterday.

1st Place - Perry High
2nd Place - Bleckley County
3rd Place - Mary Persons

--