This will be the final reminder of the Central Region Jr. Natural Resources
CDE (BOTH AREA 3 and 4) that will be held at the* "old"* West Laurens High
School on Monday, April 12, 2009.  I will attach a link at the conclusion of
this email that you can use to map the location.  We will start the cde at
4:00 pm with registration and start the events at 4:30.  There will not be a
meal this year, but there will be drinks and snacks for them when they
finish their events.  I need to know how many to plan for, so please email
me, even if you have already sent one, if you plan to have a team.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=101141641468183408475.0004837e1d817214cc6e1&ll=32.490977,-82.948065&spn=0.017737,0.035534&t=h&z=15
--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher