The Area 4 Forestry CDE was held yesterday at George L. Smith SP near Twin
City.  Congratulations to all the FFA members that participated.  I would
like to say thanks to all the GFC folks that helped judge and to Ricky
Wheeler and Harold Milligan for helping me with the set-up.  All rosters
have been checked, so the official results are:

1st place - Wheeler County
2nd place - Jefferson County
3rd place - Treutlen County

A complete scoring break down will be attached to this email as will the
keys.  These teams will move on to the State Forestry CDE which will be held
May 5, 2010 at the Swainsboro/Emanuel County Recreation Complex.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher