I am trying to learn how to utilize Google Docs for registration purposes,
so bear with me as I learn this process.  I am copying a link to this email
that you will need to go to and there you should find a form, a right cute
one I might add, that you will fill out if you plan on attending either the
Area 3 or 4 Region Rally.  The Area 4 Rally will be held at George L. Smith
State Park near Twin City on May 11, 2010 and the Area 3 Rally will be on
May 13, 2010 at Camp John Hope.  The activities will begin at 4:30 at both
locations for the FFA members you are bringing.  We will be recognizing* all
* area award recipients during the rally as well as electing Area Officers
for the 2010 - 2011 school year.  Awards include CDEs, Proficiencies, State
Degree Stars, FFA Week Observance, National Chapter Applications, Officer
Books and Middle School Record Books.  Area Officer Candidates will be given
time to introduce themselves and make a short campaign speech before the
balloting.  We will be asking that each person attending from each chapter
pay $2.00 for their meal which will be hot dogs, chips, drinks and a snack
cake.  We hate to ask that you pay anything to attend, but we feel this is a
very nominal fee for the meal.  If you have any questions about the region
rallies, please feel free to contact us.

Here is the link for the registration form.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dGlub2QxX25nQjUwZkt3UGN3NHljdVE6MQ
ttps://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGlub2QxX25nQjUwZkt3UGN3NHljdVE6MQ

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher