I sent a registration form Friday concerning the Central Region Rallies and have heard back from a few of you already.  I really appreciate the quick response to this.  We need this information in order to properly prepare for the events.  We will most likely continue using this type of registration for the FFA events next year.  I did hear from one teacher that said that the form went to his spam folder.  I hope this did not happen to many of these.  If you did not get your registration form, please check your spam box and make sure it didn't go there.  I am not proficient enough with google documents yet to determine why this happened.  If any of you have the answer, please let me know.

I realize that there are many things that have to be accomplished this time of year, but please take a moment and fill this out and submit it to me by May 3, 2010.  If you have any questions or concerns about this, let me know.

See you at the State Convention and Good Luck in all the FFA CDEs and interviews.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher