Fellow AG Teachers,

The FY2011 Program of Work for AG extended day / year is now ready and
should be completed by May 1st.

The program of work that should be used is on the AG-ED web site located
on your own individual web portal. -- (www.gaaged.org)
*note -- there is no program of work for agriculture teachers on the CTAE
RN website (those are for other CTAE instructors)

You may notice a few modifications to the AG-ED program of work. It now
reflects the minimum standards and there is no percentages or asterisks
needed.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

I appreciate the dedication that each of you have in providing a quality
program for your local community.

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education