The registrations for Week 2 (May 31-June 4) of Summer Leadership Camp have
far exceed the capacity, *so we are no longer accepting registrations for
Week 2.*

If you were planning to register for week 2, you have a couple of options:

   1. You may register for a different week.  The other weeks are still
   available.
   2. We can place your chapter on a Waiting List and contact you if the
   numbers decrease under capacity.

We are excited about the response we have received for registration!  We
apologize for any inconvenience caused by this week reaching capacity. We
will continue to work to make the process smooth and keep you posted about
any updates.

Russel Towns
Facility Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center