Dear Agriculture Teachers and FFA Advisors,

I would like to commend each of you for the support you provided in making
the 82nd Georgia FFA Convention a success. Many times we take certain
things for granted, but I want to acknowledge your efforts in having
students in attendance, in official dress, and representing our program in
a positive way. I am very appreciative for the efforts you made to insure
student(s) were engaged in a meaningful and positive way. I also hope that
you enjoyed the convention and were pleased with some of the changes that
were made this year.

I would also like to express my appreciation for your efforts in providing
another year of FFA membership growth. We can all be proud that we have
once again set the all time high in FFA membership and have shown growth
for the 12th consecutive year. This achievement can only make our program
better.

Again, I would like to say THANK-YOU for making a positive difference for
agricultural education and most importantly in the lives of your students.

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education
1752 Twin Towers East