The State FFA Forestry CDE will be held in conjunction with the Pine Tree
Festival at the Emanuel County Recreation Department. Click on or copy the
following link in your browser and you should find a map to the site.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=101141641468183408475.00044a502bb15a0886e43&ll=32.603844,-82.369373&spn=0.00808,0.017767&t=h&z=16
The following is the schedule we will be following this year:
Registration - 9:30 until 10:00 am
Welcome - 10:00 am
Start Individual Events - 10:15 am
Lunch - 11:30 am
Start Team Activity - 12:15 pm
Awards - 2:00 pm

Please make sure that the students that are doing the team activity eat
lunch and are at the Team Activity Site no later than 12:15.  These four
members cannot be on another state winning cde team that will be competing
at the National FFA Convention.  Membership rosters will be checked, so make
certain all eleven team members are FFA members.  Also remember that rain
does not stop this cde.  I have looked at the long range forecast and it
looks clear, but you never know what will happen between now and then.

If you are traveling a long distance and need motel rooms, I can recommend
two.  These are the Bradford Inn (478-237-2400) or Days Inn and Suites
(478-237-9099).  Both of these are relatively new and people that have
stayed there have said they are nice.   If you have any more questions,
please contact me.
--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher