Teachers

It looks again like we will have a good turn out for the Horse CDE this
year. Registration will take place from 7:30am until 8:15 and at 8:15 we
will start the Management exam for both Junior and Senior, If you ordered
lunches we will expect you to pay for the amount you ordered because I have
already turned the number in to be prepared. I have attached the list of
teams where you can check to make sure you are registered. If you know
before Friday that your team you registered will not be able to be there on
Saturday please email me where will not be looking for you.

--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher