I hope this email finds everyone doing well and able to relax for a few
minutes now that State Convention is behind us and the end of the school
year is fast approaching.  I would like to remind everyone that the GVATA
Golf Tournament will be held on Friday June 18th at the Forsyth Golf
Course.  We have moved the date of the tournament as a request from teachers
because of the end of the school year moving backwards.  I hope that this
will increase participation.  I would like to remind everyone that the money
raised at the tournament benefits 1st year Agriculture teachers in the form
of a scholarship.  We all remember what it was like to graduate college and
have to wait for that first check.  So keeping this in mind let me urge you
to enter the tournament this year.  Finally, as a side note you do not have
to be a Phil Michelson type of player to be in the tournament. All you have
to be is someone who wants to have a good time and benefit GVATA members.

The tournament will have a shotgun start at 10am with awards and prizes to
follow.  Remember the tournament is a 4 man scramble with an entry fee of
$200.  Also, we will be selling mulligans for $5 and the max a person can
buy is 2.

I need to know how many teams to plan for so if you can please let me know
if you plan on having a team by May 21 it would be greatly appreciated.

If you have any questions do not hesitate to email me