Good Afternoon,

We have had two people who have encountered a problem when entering names of
Advisory Committee members on the POW. After reviewing the data Rick Crider
has identified the problem. It appears that the computer program that we use
is having an issue with apostrophes. This is a technical issue that Mr.
Crider will be working to resolve but in the interim, please avoid using an
apostrophe in any data entered on the POW. For example, instead if Jay's
Farm please list Jays Farm.

This issue also impacts the monthly reports. Please avoid using an
apostrophe in your monthly reports.

We will let you know when this problem is solved.

David

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus