Please contact Ted Dyer with questions about the Calhoun Herd Sale
information and program.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ted G. Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 3:46 PM
Subject: Calhoun HERD sale and Program - 2010
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

 Christa,

            Could you please send the attached information to your mail
list?  The attachments include:  Announcement and registration form of
upcoming Beef Cattle Reproductive Management Workshop in Calhoun on June 1
(5:30pm-9:00pm) and an announcement regarding the upcoming 10th annual
Calhoun HERD Sale on Wednesday, June 2, 2010 (12:30pm).  I also included a
copy of our ad that may give some additional information regarding the
upcoming sale.

                        Thanks,

                        Ted

Ted G. Dyer
Extension Animal Scientist - Beef Cattle

University of Georgia
College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Animal and Dairy
Science/Cooperative Extension

P.O. Box 640 Calhoun, GA 30703
Phone:706-624-1403
Fax:706-624-1400