Teachers

Attached is the list of chapters who are considered 100% in FFA membership
for the school year by the April 1 deadline. Congratulations to these
chapters for their commitment to making FFA an intracurricular portion of
their agricultural education program. These chapters will be recognized on
stage at the 82nd Georgia FFA Convention with a 100% membership plaque. Each
chapter should plan to send one student across stage during the sixth
session on Saturday, April 24, for the 100% recognition.

FFA membership in Georgia has passed the 29,000 mark for 2009-2010. We are
not quite back to our previous total of 29,304, but we're close. Membership
will be accepted through May 1. If you have questions regarding FFA
membership, please let me know. Thank you for your hard work.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association