At the end of each school year our agricultural education staff takes time
to review all programs, including rules and guidelines. We need your
feedback to accurately evaluate the events that we offer. If you have
recommendations for changes to CDE or general FFA guidelines that you think
would make our program better, please take time to let me know. Attached is
a form for recommending changes. If you feel that an existing rule or
guideline needs to be clarified or changed; or if you feel that a new
rule/guideline needs to be added, please take the time to send a
recommendation. This process is open to any FFA rule or guideline (CDEs,
proficiency awards, Stars, State Degree, etc.)

Recommendations are due in writing to the State FFA Office no later than
Monday, May 10. Completed recommendation forms will be accepted via fax,
mail, or email. Recommendations not received in writing by May 10, may not
be considered during the 2010 revision process. All proposed revisions
received in writing my May 10, will be reviewed by state agricultural
education staff in late May. A final decision will be made on which, if any
changes, will become official for the 2010-2011 school year.

If you have questions about this process, please do not hesitate to contact
me. You are playing a big role in the continued progress of our program. I
appreciate your help.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary