We have several wonderful staff development workshop offered this summer.

1. CTAERN2941 - Fresh From the Farm , June 22-24, Athens Area
Focus will be Farm to School concepts: Hands on workshop working with
local farmers, chefs and school garden design and installation.

2. CTAERN2944 - DynaSCAPE- landscape design , June 28, 29, 30, North
Metro Tech Acworth
Computer Landscape Design Program: Hands on workshop learning the
basic commands and features of this windows based product for
landscape design instruction.

3. * Not posted on the web yet but should be soon:  Plant Pro
Workshop, June 22, 23 (Griffin Area )
Plant Identification workshop for trees, woody ornamental,
houseplants, perennials and annuals

If you have any questions or need additional information please give me a call
top of this day to you, tlh

Dr. Teri Hamlin
North Region Agriculture Education
Georgia Department of Education