David Turner

-----Original Message-----
From: "Marcus Pollard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:19:10
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Listserv Message

Mr. Turner,

Could you put this out on the listserv?  Thanks.

Colleagues,

     I've got an unusual opportunity for anyone that may be interested.  Last year I taught veterinary science classes and came in the possession of a ball python with all of the equipment for free.  It came from a teacher that had her in his classroom and was moving back home and didn't want to take it with him on the move.  Now I'm headed back to grad school and am looking to see if anyone else would like to have it in their classrooms.  She's a ball python that is at least 3 years old and is about 3 feet long.  She comes with her 50 gallon tank and all the fixings inside.  She has been in a middle school special ed classroom and high school ag and science classes.  Kids don't have a problem handling her, etc...  If anyone is interested in using her for their classrooms, I'll let you have her and the equipment for free.  She was very useful when contrasting other animals with reptiles, explaining habitat, etc...  If you're interested or have questions, you can e-mail me, Marcus Pollard, at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Marcus