David Turner

From: Joey Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 11:27:38 -0400
To: David Turner ([log in to unmask])<[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Skeet Tournament

David,

Please post to the Ag. list serve.

The Marion Co. Skeet Tournament is still on.  We just got final approval from the owner of Buckland Farm to continue to organize the tournament for Saturday, May 8th.

If you are still interested, email me and I will send you a registration form.

The tournament will involve a high house low house set up.  FFA and 4H teams will be eligible.  The cost for a four man team will be $60.  If we have enough interest we will have a Middle school class (6-9), a two person girls team class ($30), and a high school class (10 – 12).

Meals will be included with registration for the team members.  Others will pay $5.  We will also have top gun awards for the best score in each class.

Teams will furnish their own shells and safety equipment.

The tournament will involve two rounds of 25 shots each.

Thanks,

Joey Wells

Marion County FFA