FFA Advisors

Attached is the annual FFA Financial Report for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2008 and ending June 30, 2009. One of the responsibilities of the FFA Executive Secretary is to share an annual financial report with the delegates at the annual FFA convention. Each FFA chapter will receive a copy of this report in their convention packet in Macon. This report was approved by the State FFA Executive Committee back in December as is being provided for your information.

This report reflects that the Georgia FFA does not have any outstanding bills or dept; and we do have funds in a checking account as well as savings in a CD. The report also offers a brief explanation of the different “categories” used to sort the general FFA funds in the checking account. Feel free to share this information with your members. If you have questions, let me know.

Thank you for your commitment to your program, to the FFA, and to the students whose lives you impact every day.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association