Teachers

Attached is the list of chapters who are considered 100% in FFA membership for the school year by the April 1 deadline. Congratulations to these chapters for their commitment to making FFA an intracurricular portion of their agricultural education program. These chapters will be recognized on stage at the 82nd Georgia FFA Convention with a 100% membership plaque. Each chapter should plan to send one student across stage during the sixth session on Saturday, April 24, for the 100% recognition.

FFA membership in Georgia has passed the 29,000 mark for 2009-2010. We are not quite back to our previous total of 29,304, but we’re close. Membership will be accepted through May 1. If you have questions regarding FFA membership, please let me know. Thank you for your hard work.

Ben

Ben Lastly

Executive Secretary

Georgia FFA Association