During Spring Break, our chapter had an active an 8th grade FFA member killed in a car accident, along with his two year old little brother. Many of FFA members and their parents attended the visitation and the funeral and asked about doing something in his memory at our banquet in May. I thought some of you might be able to offer suggestions of things other chapters have done in similar situations.

Thanks,

Lauren Jarrett
Agriculture Teacher and FFA Advisor
Summerville Middle School
200 Middle School Road
Summerville GA 30747
706-857-2444

"If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you had lunch today, thank a farmer"

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.