Your students that receive awards at the convention next week will have packets on the back of their plaques with directions on how to claim their awards.  Also included in the packets are thank you cards for your students to use to write thank you notes to the sponsors of their awards.  Remember that your students must write a thank you note and send the Foundation a copy before they will receive their award check.  Writing thank you notes is so important!  Please encourage your students to write them in a timely manner!

This year we will be taking group photos of award winners for each award area to send to sponsors.  Please ask your students to remain backstage for the group photo.  We will also be taking individual and team photos of award winners.  There will be volunteers backstage to help with this process but it will run more smoothly if all award winners leave the stage and go directly to the photo station as a group so the group photo can be taken first, followed by individual and team photos.

If you have any questions about the award claim forms or the pictures, please let me know.

Thanks,
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones