Teachers,

The Chapter Challenge drawing for the 5 x 8 utility trailer will be held next Thursday, April 22, during the State FFA Convention Career Show.  The drawing will be held at 4:00 p.m. on the career show stage.
During the career show between the hours of 12:00 and 4:00, tractors may be purchased for a convention special of $25 each.  Purchasers of the tractors can designate a chapter to enter into the drawing at 4:00.  This will be another opportunity for your chapter, students and/or volunteers to purchase tractors and enter your chapter for another chance to win the trailer.

Below are the chapters and number of tickets that will be entered into the Chapter Challenge drawing as of today.  Please have a representative from your chapter present for the drawing so we can get pictures of the winning chapter.

Bacon County - 6
Bainbridge - 10
Bleckley County - 4
Cass - 4
Chattooga County - 6
Dawson County - 18
Haralson County - 6
Hephzibah - 6
Irwin County - 6
Jasper Middle - 7
Jeff Davis Middle - 6
Johnson County - 18
Lanier County - 1
Madison County Freshman Academy - 6
Montgomery County Middle - 6
Morgan County - 12
Pike County - 15
Rabun County - 6
Randolph-Clay - 6
Ridgeland - 6
Swainsboro - 12
Madison County - 1
Thomas County Central - 4
Tift County - 24
Toombs County - 1
Towns County - 12
Turner County Young Farmers - 6
Union Grove - 6
West Laurens - 6
Worth County - 8

There are still a few chapters that have not paid for their tractors.  We must receive payment before the drawing to be entered.

The trailer will be available to take home after the convention.  If the winner can't take the trailer after convention, we'll arrange a time for pick-up.

I would like to thank Southern States Cooperative for donating the trailer for this program, and I would also like to thank our two other sponsors - Horton Haulers and the Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center.  Mr. Mark Camp of Southern States will join us for the drawing next Thursday.

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director