Dear FFA State Marketing Plan CDE participants:

State Finals:  10:30 AM, Friday, April 23rd
Registration: 10:00 AM at entrance of Room 306
Equipment provided:  screen, extension cord, proxima projector, computer, tables, chairs and flip chart.
Because of computer program differences, I would bring your own computer and we can use mine as a backup.  You can bring your own projector if need be, but mine should be compatible.  Anything else not listed above you need is your responsibility.
Results will be announced immediately after the last presentation.
After checkin, we will assign presentation times for you to report back.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

--
Ricky Wheeler
Area Animal Science Teacher