Attached are the Ad Hoc Committee Summaries Changes for the 2010-2011 State Livestock Shows.  Please contact your area teacher with questions or concerns.  Thank you to Heather Shultz, Caroline Black, Carole Hicks, and Emily Schattler for helping compile this information into documents to post.

The Georgia 4-H and Georgia FFA Ad Hoc Committee met on March 18 to review and revise the 2010-2011 Georgia Junior National Livestock Show Rules and Regulations.  As the rulebook is currently being updated, we have compiled the major changes.

2011 Ad Hoc Summary-General Rules, Swine, Beef Cattle and Dairy Cattle Committee Reports

2011 Georgia Junior National Livestock Show “Tentative” Show Schedule

2011 Beef Cattle Committee Rule Re-Wording

2011 Georgia 4-H and FFA State Steer Show Classifications Guidelines

2011 GCCPA Steer Show Rules

2011 Beef Grooming Contest

We hope these documents will help you plan for the upcoming State Shows.

The 2010-2011 Georgia Junior National Livestock Show Rules and Regulations is currently being revised.  We hope to have it available to view at the Georgia 4-H and Georgia FFA website by the middle of May.

Thank you for your patience.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher