Teachers, just a few convention reminders:

Pre-Ordered T-shirts - if you placed an order for the Convention t-shirts, then please be sure to bring a school check or cash to pay for them when you pick up on Thursday afternoon. Checks can be made out to the Georgia FFA Alumni.  Please plan to pick up your pre-ordered shirts Thursday afternoon outside of the Career Show at the Convention Store.  You can pick them up from 1 to 5 pm.

Convention Store - We will also have new FFA and Ag related T-shirts at the Convention Store.  All t-shirts are $15 each.  Please let you student know and let them know the best time to purchase them will be on Thursday afternoon. We are limited on certain kinds and sizes so it is best to purchase them on Thursday afternoon.   We will reopen during the concert on Friday evening but closed on Saturday.   Profit from the t-shirt go to support the FFA and FFA Alumni.  We will not have ties or scarves so remind your students to bring them.

Ag Teacher and Alumni Reception
- The Georgia FFA Alumni will provide some light refreshments for teachers and alumni members outside of the concert area on Friday evening.  Please stop by to visit.

Silent Auction - The FFA Alumni will again be having a silent auction.  FFA Chapters and FFA Alumni Chapters that provide an items, will have their names entered into a drawing for $100.  Please bring your items to the area outside the Career Show on Thursday afternoon and fill out a Bid Form for your items.   The silent auction will close on Friday evening during the concert.  Please plan to pick up and pay for your items at that time on Friday evening.   Items not picked up, will be resold Friday evening.

Basket Competition
- FFA Chapters that have baskets for the basket contest, please bring your basket to the area outside the Career Show on Thursday afternoon before 5 pm.  The winning FFA Chapter basket will receive a WLC Scholarship.  Second and third will receive a cash award.  First place Alumni Basket will receive a choice for a WLC Scholarship or an Alumni Leaders Conference Scholarship.  Second and third will receive a cash award.

Alumni Display Boards and Scrapbooks
- are due by 5 pm on Thursday outside of the Career Show area.  Awards for these will be presented on Saturday morning at the Alumni Convention.

FFA Alumni Convention - will take place on Saturday morning at 9:30 am above the Career Show area in room 308. Alumni awards will be presented as well as elections for the Alumni Council.  Please encourage any alumni that you have at the FFA  Convention to attend the convention on Saturday morning.  There is not a registration cost for the Alumni Convention.

See you at the Convention!
Blane

--
Blane Marable