Teachers

This is a reminder about the Horse CDE that will be held on May 1st in Athens. I send out the announcement earlier but I think that many schools were on spring break. I have attached the list of chapters that have signed up for the CDE where you may check to see if your chapter is down. I you are not on the list please go to the link below and fill out the form and click on submit and you will be on the list. If you would like to purchase lunches for you students @$5.50 per person I have to have you on the list by noon today.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dFVrOWx2Z2ktWHFib2lMUS1JY0NOZ3c6MA&ifq
I will be asking some of you to listen to reason and I will be in touch with you soon.

We will have a parking problem that day with other things going on at the University and I will be send out the instruction early next week so be on the look out for my email.

If you have questions please let me know.
--
Tommy Waldrop
Area Livestock Teacher