Please contact Keith Odom or Jary Douglas for more information (see contact
info at bottom of e-mail.)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keith Odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 11:46 AM
Subject: MASTERS LAMB CAMP
To: Keith <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]

 The 2nd annual MASTERS LAMB CAMP will be held in Athens, GA at the UGA
Animal Science Arena on June 10-11, 2010.

The instructor will be Vince McGolden. He is a Club Lamb Breeder and his
children are exhibitors from Oklahoma. He will have his daughter, Madison,
helping with the showmanship presentation. It will be neat to have someone
of her caliber and experience in the arena that has shown for many years.
Vince will also bring other instructors if needed.

For you experienced exhibitors consider this opportunity for you to polish
your skills. With this type of training you could be wearing a different
Belt Buckle or holding a Purple Ribbon. There will also be specific training
for the first time exhibitors; you will learn how to train both your lamb
and yourself, how to properly feed, and how to prepare for the show. For you
Breeders, Ag agents, and Ag Teachers this is an opportunity for your
exhibitors to learn from one of the best in the country.

Our family never attended this quality of a camp when Christine and Camille
were both showing, however in 2008 Camille urged me to take her to “Mr.
Terry’s” camp. Well it was amazing how much better we both performed after
those camps. I learned more in those camps on feeding and fitting than I had
in the previous 8 years. I believe this camp with Vince and Madison will
make the same impact on many of you.

We need a full camp, 40 exhibitors, to make it work. If we have a poor turn
out the camp will be cancelled. Mr. Vince is not buying his plan tickets
until we know that the camp will go. Enter by May 26th, it will be available
to the first 40 campers.

Please see attachment for entry form. Mr. Jary and I look forward to
receiving your entry form.

Keith Odom

1631 Elder Rd.

Bishop, GA 30621

706-247-2956

odomclublambs.com

Jary Douglas

UGA Professor and Livestock Judging Coach

Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher
706.542.9775 ofc

see.