We would like to update you on the registration numbers for Summer Leadership Camp.

These are the registration numbers for chapters that have sent Registration Form and Deposit as of April 1.
Week One: 43 campers
Week Two: 421 campers
Week Three: 201 campers
Week Four: 31 campers

Week Two is approaching capacity.  If you have not registered yet but that is the only week you can attend, please contact me.

All chapters that have sent a Registration Form and Deposit should have received a confirmation email.
If you have already sent your registration but have not received a confirmation, please contact me.

Russel Towns
Facility Manager

Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center
720 FFA FHA Camp Road