I am sorry to report that John Wilkinson's father, Warren Wilkinson passed away late yesterday afternoon. Mr. Wilkinson had been in declining health over the past year. I spoke with John and told him that I would let our Ag Ed family know about his passing.

The family will receive friends on Tuesday afternoon 3:00 - 5:00 PM and evening 7:30 - 9:30 PM at the Acree-Davis Funeral Home in Toccoa.

The funeral will be held at Tates Creek Baptist Church in Toccoa on Wednesday at 3:00 PM.

Please click on Acree-Davis Funeral Home to view the obituary and for directions to the Funeral Home.

Please click on Tates Creek Baptist Church for a map and directions to the Church.

Please keep John and the Wilkinson family in your prayers.

David
--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus