The registrations for Week 3 (June 7-11) of Summer Leadership Camp have far exceed the capacity, so we are no longer accepting registrations for Week 3.
If you were planning to register for week 3, you have a couple of options:
- You may register for a different week. Week Four and Week One are still available.
- We can place your chapter on a Waiting List and contact you if the numbers decrease under capacity.
We are excited about the response we have received for registration! We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this week reaching capacity. We will continue to work to make the process smooth and keep you posted about any updates.