Dear Teachers,

Each day we all receive a large volume of emails via the listserv. The listserv is a great way to get a message out to all teachers.

Please remember to look at who the email is from, not just who sent it. Many of the listserv emails that you receive from me are sent on behalf of someone else. If this is the case, you should reply to the author of the email, not the sender.

For example, today you received an email from me that was written by Marcus Pollard. In his email he asks that if you have any questions or are interested in helping him to please contact him. He listed his name and email address.

If you simply hit reply to one of these emails, your email goes to the sender, not the author.

Each day I receive many of these replies that I must then send to the original author. While I do not mind forwarding these emails, with the volume of emails that I receive there is always a chance that some could be overlooked and the response to the author does not get to them.

It would be very much appreciated by everyone if you would please read the entire email and respond to the original author which may or may not be the sender.

--
David Turner
216 Four Towers, UGA Campus