Please contact Bill Martin with questions on these calves.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bill Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 6:32 AM
Subject: Calves for sale
To: Martin's Cattle Services <[log in to unmask]>

If anybody is still looking for show calves I have:

1 Oct 2009 Commercial heifer sired by 878 Angus and out of a Total Solution x Shorthorn Cow

1 Nov. Chiangus embryo heifer and 2 Sept. bulls  sired by Sancho and out of a RDD Destinys ACE cow.

1 Dec. Charolais steer out of a Heatwave Charolais Cow.

I also have a Charolais bull born Dec. 2008 that I used to cleanup this fall.

When I get time I will try to get pictures on my  website.

Thanks
Bill Martin
--
Bill Martin