Just a reminder that the Area I and Area II FFA Forestry CDE will be
held next week. Registration will begin at 4 pm and your team can
start to compete as they arrive.  Please plan to be on site by 4:30.
Please respond to this email if you are planning on having a team
participate at Area I or Area II Forestry Field Day.   Students will
need clipboard and other equipment related to their events.  Please
see the Forestry CDE Guide and the Forestry CDE rules for more
detailed information.

Area I will be held on Wednesday, April 14 at Taylor Farms near Cartersville.

Area II will be held on Monday, April 12 at Whitehall Forest near Athens.

The top three teams will advance to the State Forestry CDE on May 5
near Swainsboro.

Blane

--
Blane Marable