Congratulations!!!  We are almost to the end of another busy school year!

*Registration is now open for the 2010 Area I & II Awards Banquets!*

This is an opportunity to recognize winners in the 2009-2010 School year in
each Area.  The technical specialty awards will also be presented at each
Area Awards Banquet.  Please complete the online registration
form<https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dFAtV25FTWlWVzBHb0RlTVNqaTBTbWc6MA>by
Friday, April 30th, 2010 if you plan to attend the banquet in your
area.
This year we are charging a flat fee of $15.00 per person to cover the cost
of the banquet.  You will be asked to give a total head count when you
register online.  Please be prepared to pay for this number when you attend
the banquet; or, if possible, please send in your checks to the region
office.

*Area I - Sonoraville High School, Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 6:00 p.m.
Area II - East Jackson High School, Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 6:00 p.m.*

We will also hold Area Officer elections at each Area Banquets.  More
information will follow from Mr. Marable to the Advisor's of each of those
candidates.  Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding
either of the Area Banquets.

--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher