Many thanks to all these students for their hard work in studying for the FFA Quiz CDE.  Congratulations to the top 2 students who will represent Area 1 at the State FFA Quiz CDE during State FFA Convention!!!

1st, Hannah Porter, Murray County High School
2nd, Kelly Ross, Fannin County High School

School Name Student Name Certificate
Murray County Hannah Porter Gold
fannin county Kelly Ross Gold
Gordon Central Timothy Hubbard Gold
Northwest Whitfield Abby Maddox Gold
Pepperell Jade Martin Gold
Temple Krissy Staindridge Gold
Union Grove High Kelli Davis Gold
Adairsville Michaela Coggin Silver
Ashworth Middle Philip McCown Silver
Bowdon Gage Grainger Silver
Dutchtown Torrie Dunn Silver
Henry County High Savannah Smith Silver
Heritage High School Avery Shupert Silver
Ola Makayla Alford Silver
Pickens Sydney Keanum Silver
Riverdale Chioma IIyizoba Silver
sonoraville high Debra Beavers Silver
Sonoraville Middle FFA Kevin Edwards Silver
Westside Shane Putnam Silver
Arabia Mountain Tyrus Wheeler Bronze
Cherokee High School Samantha Kite Bronze
Creekside Nilo Mejia Bronze
Dade High School Kasey Barnett Bronze
Etowah Logan Gantt Bronze
Osborne High School FFA Carina Plasencia Bronze
Paulding County High School FFA Makalae Stephens Bronze
Southeast Whitfield Julia Parker Bronze
Stockbridge Thomas Mitchell Bronze

--
Christa Steinkamp