Upcoming information:

Area Teachers Meetings (Can Tab Collection)
April 13, Area II - North Oconee High School, 5:00 p.m. (Area Officers & Area Teachers arrive at 4:00 p.m.)
April 15, Area I - Sonoraville High School, 5:00 p.m. (Area Officers & Area Teachers arrive at 4:00 p.m.)

*This will be the collection site for the "CAN TABS" (The North Region Service project activity to support the Ronald McDonald House).  We (area officers) will be ready to start collecting can tabs at 4:30 p.m. and will finish at 5:30 p.m.  To qualify for the award, your chapter must be weighed-in by 5:30 p.m.  This will be the only time and place that can tabs will be accepted.  Please do not bring them to any other location or event.

Area Officer Elections- will be held during the Area Banquets this year.  We will send an e-mail to all the Ag teachers shortly with details on that process.  .

Area Banquet Locations: (registration information will be sent out next week)
May 11 - Area I - Sonoraville High School, 6:00 p.m. (Area officers please please arrive at 4:30)
May 13 - Area II - East Jackson High School, 6:00 p.m.  (Area officers please arrive at 4:30)

Please let us know if you have any other questions that we haven't answered in this e-mail.   Thank you for your patience!!
--
Christa Steinkamp
North Region - Area Livestock Teacher