Congratulations!!!  We are almost to the end of another busy school year!

Registration is now open for the 2010 Area I & II Awards Banquets!

This is an opportunity to recognize winners in the 2009-2010 School year in each Area.  The technical specialty awards will also be presented at each Area Awards Banquet.  Please complete the online registration form by Friday, April 30th, 2010 if you plan to attend the banquet in your area.  This year we are charging a flat fee of $15.00 per person to cover the cost of the banquet.  You will be asked to give a total head count when you register online.  Please be prepared to pay for this number when you attend the banquet; or, if possible, please send in your checks to the region office.

Area I - Sonoraville High School, Tuesday, May 11, 2010 at 6:00 p.m.
Area II - East Jackson High School, Thursday, May 13, 2010 at 6:00 p.m.

We will also hold Area Officer elections at each Area Banquets.  More information will follow from Mr. Marable to the Advisor's of each of those candidates.  Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding either of the Area Banquets.

Online Registration Form:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/gaaged.org/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dFAtV25FTWlWVzBHb0RlTVNqaTBTbWc6MA
--
Christa Steinkamp