Greetings Students Interested in Study Abroad,

If you are studying abroad this *Summer or Fall on a NON-UGA* program please
join us on *Tuesday April 27 at 1:00 p.m.* for a Pre-Departure Orientation
Session.

The session will last about an hour and will cover preparations for your
program, what to expect during your program and then an overview of
important details such as credit transfer, finances, and health
insurance.  Please
contact me, Mandi Work [log in to unmask] to sign up for the session or if you
have any questions.  The session will be held in the conference room in the
study abroad office (Bank of America Building 3rd floor downtown, at Clayton
and Lumpkin Streets).

***Credit Approval Forms are mandatory* for all students going on NON-UGA
programs.  If you have not started this form, please do so very soon.  Feel
free to set up an appointment or stop by walk-in hours for assistance.  Contact
details are below.**

****Special Note for Italy Study Abroad Students**** If you are going to
study in Italy, I can process your Italian Visa Application!  DO NOT go to
Miami!  Please email me or call our front desk to set up an appointment for
your visa several weeks before your departure date.

Thank you and safe travels!

Mandi

--
* * * * *
Walk-in Advising at Memorial Hall Room 233 Tuesday and Friday Afternoon

* * * * *

Mandi Work

Study Abroad Advisor

Office of International Education