Greetings Students Interested in Study Abroad,

If you are studying abroad this Summer or Fall on a NON-UGA program please join us on Tuesday April 27 at 1:00 p.m. for a Pre-Departure Orientation Session.

The session will last about an hour and will cover preparations for your program, what to expect during your program and then an overview of important details such as credit transfer, finances, and health insurance.  Please contact me, Mandi Work [log in to unmask] to sign up for the session or if you have any questions.  The session will be held in the conference room in the study abroad office (Bank of America Building 3rd floor downtown, at Clayton and Lumpkin Streets).

**Credit Approval Forms are mandatory for all students going on NON-UGA programs.  If you have not started this form, please do so very soon.  Feel free to set up an appointment or stop by walk-in hours for assistance.  Contact details are below.**

***Special Note for Italy Study Abroad Students*** If you are going to study in Italy, I can process your Italian Visa Application!  DO NOT go to Miami!  Please email me or call our front desk to set up an appointment for your visa several weeks before your departure date.

Thank you and safe travels!

Mandi

--

* * * * *
Walk-in Advising at Memorial Hall Room 233 Tuesday and Friday Afternoon

* * * * *

Mandi Work

Study Abroad Advisor

Office of International Education