While it has been my privilege to work with, what I believe to be, the best
regional staff members, technical members, agricultural teachers, secondary
students, and post-secondary students in District II and the Central Region
for the past thirty one years, I feel that the time has come for me to allow
a new generation to place their mark on agricultural education.  It is with
mixed emotions that I inform you of my decision to retire on June 30, 2010.
My career has left with a great sense of accomplishment as well as a
tremendous group of individuals that I consider as friends; all of which are
reasons that made my decision that much more difficult.  However, I see
retirement as an opportunity to devote more time to my family, friends and
especially my grandchildren.  I hope agricultural education will continue to
have a longstanding positive influence on the youth of today and leaders of
tomorrow, and I wish the very best for the Agricultural Education Family.
Thanks Harold

Harold Milligan
Central Region Agricultural Mechanics teacher
711 Highway 57 West
Swainsboro, Georgia 30401
478-289-2557