Several of you have asked about the times for the Area Rallies.  Here is a
proposed timeline for the Rallies.

Registration - 4:00 - 4:30
Leadership Activities - 4:30 - 5:30
Meal - 5:30 - 6:00
Awards - 6:00 - 7:00

The numbers are fantastic for each Rally.  Pre-registration numbers reflect
357 for Area 4 and 325 for Area 3.  You should all be commended for taking
time to bring your students to these.  I know how busy this time of year is
with the school year ending.  We look forward to seeing you at the rallies.

I am attaching a blank Invoice to this email if you need on for your
bookkeeper.  You will need to fill out the number and amount due to fit your
situation.  We will furnish receipts as you pay.  *Please bring a check *if
possible to pay for the meal cost ($2.00 per person).  This makes the
bookkeeping easier.  Thanks.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher