While it has been my privilege to work with, what I believe to be, the best regional staff members, technical members, agricultural teachers, secondary students, and post-secondary students in District II and the Central Region for the past thirty one years, I feel that the time has come for me to allow a new generation to place their mark on agricultural education.  It is with mixed emotions that I inform you of my decision to retire on June 30, 2010.  My career has left with a great sense of accomplishment as well as a tremendous group of individuals that I consider as friends; all of which are reasons that made my decision that much more difficult.  However, I see retirement as an opportunity to devote more time to my family, friends and especially my grandchildren.  I hope agricultural education will continue to have a longstanding positive influence on the youth of today and leaders of tomorrow, and I wish the very best for the Agricultural Education Family.  Thanks Harold

Harold Milligan
Central Region Agricultural Mechanics teacher
711 Highway 57 West
Swainsboro, Georgia 30401
478-289-2557