Several of you have asked about the times for the Area Rallies.  Here is a proposed timeline for the Rallies.

Registration - 4:00 - 4:30
Leadership Activities - 4:30 - 5:30
Meal - 5:30 - 6:00
Awards - 6:00 - 7:00

The numbers are fantastic for each Rally.  Pre-registration numbers reflect 357 for Area 4 and 325 for Area 3.  You should all be commended for taking time to bring your students to these.  I know how busy this time of year is with the school year ending.  We look forward to seeing you at the rallies.

I am attaching a blank Invoice to this email if you need on for your bookkeeper.  You will need to fill out the number and amount due to fit your situation.  We will furnish receipts as you pay.  Please bring a check if possible to pay for the meal cost ($2.00 per person).  This makes the bookkeeping easier.  Thanks.

--
John Allen Bailey
Central Region Forestry Teacher